A handmade glass reservoir is supported by a feminine form in the Art Nouveau style popular during the heyday of absinthe, with wings evocative of the green fairy herself. The four taps are a classical rounded trefoil shape, and the lid is decorated with an acorn on top. All metal parts are made of solid brass.
- Authentic reproduction of 19th century absinthe fountain, made to modern food-safe standard
- 4 spigots, because absinthe is best enjoyed together
- Moulded glass bowl, giving good thermal resistance for use with ice water
- Cushioned base to prevent slipping and protect surfaces
- Precise construction makes it easy to build, with a solid construction
- Polished nickel-plated brass components for a stunning display
- Handwash only