Details: This fountain is an exact reproduction of a vintage late 19th century Belle Epoque absinthe fountain.
A handmade glass reservoir sits above four taps in a classical rounded trefoil shape, and the lid is decorated with an acorn.
Placing your glass underneath, slowly dripping chilled water into your absinthe takes you right back to the Belle Epoque.
- Authentic reproduction of 19th century absinthe fountain, made to modern food-safe standard
- 4 spigots, because absinthe is best enjoyed together
- Moulded glass bowl, giving good thermal resistance for use with ice water
- Cushioned base to prevent slipping and protect surfaces
- Precise construction makes it easy to build, with a solid construction
- Polished nickel-plated brass components for a stunning display
- Handwash only