Details: The elderflower plant has been known for its medicinal qualities dating back as far as the late-1800s, and is still accepted today as being effective for combating sinus relief and assisting in the digestive process. With just natural elderflower extract and water in this recipe, you can be confident you're not using unwanted additives when you add this flower water to your cocktails or other recipes.
Some popular cocktails like the elderflower martini and St. Germain use this flower extract in their recipes. It can pairs well with gin and tonics. Among non-alcoholic drinks, elderflower tea, lemonade, and elderflower soda are delicious combinations. Just a few drops are needed to add the right amount of flavor and aroma.
- Fragrantly distilled with elderflower blossoms
- Made with natural elderflower extract and water
- Perfect for enhancing your favorite drinks and crafting new cocktails
- Ideal for everything from a gin & tonic to champagne cocktails to lemonade
- Meant to be used sparingly, just a few drops adds the perfect aroma
- Made by cocktail ingredient experts Fee Brothers in Rochester, NY
Size: 5oz / 147ml